Saturday 29 March 2014

day twenty-two

Am just back from a trip to one of my favourite places with some of my favourite people.  The Cathedral of the Isles, on the island of Cumbrae is the smallest cathedral in the British Isles.  My choir, Voicebeat, went for a weekend trip - we had a lovely time singing and relaxing in the peaceful surroundings.

Also, today marks the day I wore my fortieth item of clothing.  This stripy jumper is quite special.  Years ago, I was on holiday in the States, and had all my luggage stolen on the last day of my holiday.

In my luggage was a stripy jumper from Gap that I loved.  This was one of the three things I most regretted losing (the other two were my computer, and a necklace I had been given as a present).

Years later, to my delight, I found this one on eBay, and bought it, to replace the one I had stolen.

By the way, if anyone tells you I bought a new handbag in the charity shop on the island, don't listen to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment