Saturday 8 March 2014

day four

Off to a friend's tonight to watch the classic eighties film Footloose.  My little sister made up a dance to the theme tune that we can still do to this day.

Unfortunately all my eighties style clothes are tucked away in the part of my wardrobe I can't access - I still have a rather lovely (?) pair of stone washed, high waist, tapered leg, button fly jeans from when I was a student the first time round (I keep them because I can still fit in them!)

I do, however, have a charming collection of eighties earrings I have held on to, so I shall wear a pair of these:


and also that indispensible eighties item the body warmer, which is in my forty items (I believe the fashionable people these days refer to it as a 'gillet')


all over my green cardi and jeans (which I bought in the '90s, that's not too far out...)


No comments:

Post a Comment