Wednesday 5 March 2014

day one

"Ash Wednesday is the  moment of accepting what we have allowed ourselves to become and beginning to be all the rest of what we are meant to be." 

Joan Chittister


I've had a few complaints about not including underwear.  This is of course simply an environmental decision - pants, socks etc are single use items and so if I restricted myself to just a few, I would end up washing clothes every other day.   I'm saving water, then, by not including them.  (Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

Okay, my clothes.  Working today, so for the day it was smart - black dress and boots (with purple tights) and green coat.

 

Then a shower and change for the evening - jeans and purple cardi, and black gym shoes - not Converse but Ethletic - look similar, but the people who made them are guaranteed to get fair pay and conditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment